We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to become our VP Engineering, working closely with our CIO to manage and lead our growing team of developers.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Personnel management – ability to motivate and lead multiple development teams
- Technical leadership – work closely with the CIO to develop the technical strategy and systems architecture that will be needed to successfully grow.
- Program management – ensure that the product vision is realized with excellence, and coordinate with R&D to ensure that we are ready for new challenges.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent knowledge of JAVA development
- Wide knowledge of technical expertise including
- distributed computing architectures
- cloud computing (Azure / AWS / Google …)
- linux resource use
- Containerization (Kubernetes / Docker)
- Experience in a fast changing environment, such as a startup
- Experience managing a development team
- Some familiarity with the bioinformatics would be an advantage but is not essential
Location: St-Sulpice - Switzerland or Bidart - France
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.