As part of the Sales Management team, you report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and lead a team of sales representatives within your territory : Netherlands, UK, Finland, Russia, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Scandinavian and Baltics. This position requires to extensively travel in your region as well as to the headquarter in Switzerland. ,
In line with the revenue and performance approved by the CCO, you build a sales plan, assign territories and sales goals to your team members. As a manager, you bring a strong expertise in sales and follow the commercial activities on a weekly basis by preparing action plans. You provide feedback, support, and coaching to your team and visit clients and prospects for negotiation. You make sure that there is high customer satisfaction within the territory.
Furthermore, through regular assessment in coordination with the local Subject Matter Expert, you assign trainings necessary to continuously grow the team expertise to reach or exceed sales targets. You are also involved in the hiring process to create the most performing team.
Qualifications and Experience
- A master degree in Sciences within a well-regarded institution; PhD will be an advantage.
- First experience in managing a team of sales representatives.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- Ideally, previous experience as working as part of a team to develop the company’s customer base and provide a first-class experience to clients, preferably in the clinical diagnostics, biotechnology or medical technology market.
- English (the business language) is mandatory.
Location: Home Office
Starting date : ASAP
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.