The Technical Product Support Specialist is part of the Product Management Team and reports directly to the Product Management Director
The Product Support Specialist is the product technical expert who ensures all customer-facing technical documentation and responses to customer technical inquiries or complaints are accurate, professional and timely.
He or she is an expert in next generation sequencing workflow based on at least 2 years of practical bench level experience.
On-Market Technical Product Support
- Provides on-market support by addressing level 2 (or 3?) submissions
- Responsible for addressing and documenting response to JIRA tickets in a timely way
- Applies knowledge of assay/bundled solutions performance and troubleshooting principles and practices, including coordinating with platform technical support team
- Conducts technical product training of SMEs, and collaborates closely with Knowledge Manager to develop effective technical training programs
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and obsoleting customer-facing technical documentation including User Guides, protocols and IFUs
- Ensures documentation is compliant with regulatory requirements
- Specializes in creating clear and user-friendly documentation
Shape Pipeline Products Support Strategies
- Applies learnings from customer inquiries and complaints to development projects
Act as Cross Departmental Partner for Efficient Troubleshooting
- Closely collaborates with Platform technical team and R&D to efficiently troubleshoot customer issues
- Practical hands-on Next Generation Sequencing Experience is an absolute minimum requirement
- Masters or higher degree in life science
- 3+ years of relevant experience, in the life science or diagnostics field
- Fluent in spoken and written English is a must
- Technical writing experience
- Excellent organizational skills to define timelines, set priorities and deliver on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including communicating complex scientific topics in simple terms to internal and external partners.
- A competitive compensation package.
- A flexible and friendly working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- Fantastic office locations in Switzerland, France, and USA.
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
Start: ASAP (or as agreed)
Contract type: CDI full-time (permanent contract)
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.