- Assisting hiring managers in North America in recruiting their team
- Creating job advertisements and publishing them on Jobboards, universities' career centers , etc.
- Coordinating all the recruitment process for North America
- Sourcing potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Screening applications, negative answers, etc.
- Screening interviews on Skype, performance reviews, etc.
- Drafting employment letters
- Take references
- Contact external recruiters and negociate terms of collaboration
- Salary negociation
- Sending offer letters to selected candidates
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in recruitment (experience in recruiting in the Lifescience field would be an advantage)
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcing Specialist or similar role
- Effective time-management abilities, self driven, ability to work independently
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
Location : Boston
Starting : ASAP
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.