Ranked among the "50 Smartest Companies" in the world according to the MIT Technology Review, SOPHiA GENETICS is a fast-paced growing health-tech company. Combining deep expertise in life sciences, medical disciplines and mathematical modeling, we bring to market data analytics solutions to support healthcare professionals in better diagnosing and treating patients. Today SOPHiA’s technologies are being adopted and trusted by over 850 leading hospitals worldwide, all connected to each other and motivated to provide equal benefits to all patients.
In our journey to impact on patients lifes, we are looking for a System Administrator DBA experiencedin the administration of office infrastructure as well as production and development servers for our office located in Bordeaux.
The selected person should also be experienced administrating and maintaining relational databases like MariaDB, PSQL and others.
The Main Tasks Will Be
- Develop and be responsible for the cloud infrastructure of the Radiomics application.
- Handle the infrastructure of our office in Bordeaux and support the other French offices in Bidart and Rouen.
- Administer and develop the different databases we have in MariaDB and PSQL as well as analyze and implement plugins and tools to improve their efficiency.
- Discuss with our clients in France their infrastructure requirements and help them get started with our product
- Support the team for the creation of a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery system.
The selected person will:
- Be completely comfortable in Linux environments, specially CentOS;
- Be analytical and figure out why something does not work as it should;
- Have several years of experience in charge of production environments;
- Be able to work independently;
- Have good communication skills in English, enough to be comfortable in an international environment;
- Have good interpersonal skills.
Experience in the following technologies is mandatory:
- Cisco VPN and Cisco Firewall;
- Monitoring tools like Zabbix;
- Maintenance and configuration of MariaDB and/or PSQL;
- Automation tools like Ansible or Puppet.
It would also be valued if the candidate has experience in:
- Terraform or another provisioning tool;
- Cloud native development and design in AWS or Azure.
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will get in touch quickly. We can offer:
• A permanent contract;
• A motivating salary for a contract of 39 hours per week;
• A stimulating technical environement;
• Relaxed schedule to adapt your professional life to your personal life.