We are looking for somebody to join our team in our new offices in Boston. We need somebody that is comfortable in linux environments and, by preference, has experience with cloud services like AWS or Azure.
The selected person will also have to be comfortable providing technical support to the rest of the team. This includes bioinformaticians running complex pipelines in a cluster as well as solving basic networking problems in the office.
The main tasks would be:
- Develop tools to maintain and optimize computing clusters
- Provide technical support to the rest of the team in the US
- Discuss with our clients in America their infrastructure requirements and help them get started with our product
- Perform basic maintenance tasks in our production and testing environments
We are interested in a person with experience in some of the following:
Linux system administration and configuration – specially CentOS
- Office network infastructure
- Scripting languages such as Python or bash
- Working with a cloud system like Azure or AWS
- Orchestration systems, such as Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- Tools like Ansible or Puppet (would be a plus)
Starting date: ASAP
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.