Ranked among the "50 Smartest Companies" in the world according to the MIT Technology Review, SOPHiA GENETICS is a fast-paced growing health-tech company. Combining deep expertise in life sciences, medical disciplines and mathematical modeling, we bring to market data analytics solutions to support healthcare professionals in better diagnosing and treating patients. Today SOPHiA’s technologies are being adopted and trusted by over 850 leading hospitals worldwide, all connected to each other and motivated to provide equal benefits to all patients.
We are looking for a Support Specialist (Level 1) to be part of the global service desk team. This involves prioritization, resolution and completion of escalated tickets of end user help requests.
Your responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help maintaining our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support.
- The main mission consists of delivering first level support to our customers and internal users in a timely and accurate way
- Resolution of issues through service desk manager
- Ensure all issues are registered and followed until completion
- Identify customer needs and help them use specific features
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting
- Install, maintain and upgrade equipment and its associated infrastructure
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
- Report product malfunctions
- Create and Update Support documentations
- Create & Update FAQ (knowledge base)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role
- Experience in helpdesk operations, that includes Windows and Mac clients
- Excellent communication and problem-solving
- Perfect command of English
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Team player
- Mac OS (using command line, being able to read logs, find processes, create shell scripts)
- Windows (using command line, understanding Active Directory, and network accounts and relationships to effectively support end-users)
- Understand basic networking technologies (LAN/WAN and wireless)
- Knowledge and ability to remotely manage client systems
- Highly skilled in documenting written troubleshooting steps and instructions
- Atlassian JIRA & Confluence
- Knowledge in Java (is a plus)
- Office365 software
Starting date: ASAP