We are looking for a Support Specialist (Level 1 and 2) to be part of the Services team in Lausanne. This involves prioritization, escalation, and resolution of internal and customer support requests.
Your responsibilities include resolving queries, recommending technical solutions and guiding internal users & customers through features and functionalities of all company-supported software.
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software (Jira Service Desk, or a similar ticket-management solution).
Ultimately, you will help maintain our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support.
- The primary mission: deliver top-tier level 1 & 2 support to our internal users & customers in a timely, professional, and accurate manner
- Resolution of issues through Jira Service Desk
- Identify customer needs and help them navigate specific features of our products
- Manage the onboarding & offboarding procedure for internal users
- Work with multiple departments to investigate new technologies & software that can help improve internal services
- Install, maintain and upgrade equipment and its associated infrastructure
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Report product malfunctions
- Create, maintain & update company knowledge base
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role
- Experience in helpdesk operations, that includes Windows and Mac clients
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Perfect command of English
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Team player, but also able to work autonomously
- Mac OS:
- Familiar with Command line, able to read logs, find processes, create shell scripts
- Familiar with Mac OS features, administration, & troubleshooting techniques
- Office 365 Administration
- Azure Active Directory
- Windows Server (Active Directory, DNS, File Server Management)
- Understand basic networking technologies (LAN/WAN and wireless)
- Knowledge and ability to remotely manage client systems
- Highly skilled in documenting troubleshooting steps and instructions
- Atlassian Administration: JIRA & Confluence
- Knowledge in Java (is a plus)
Location: Lausanne - Switzerland
Starting date: ASAP