As part of the Supply Chain Department, you will be part of the Sales Order Desk and you will have to manage all activities related to customers’ orders to ensure maximal customer satisfaction. The Sales Order Desk is in charge of customer fulfillment for all orders in relation to our business lines. Our customers order time- and temperature-sensitive goods that require specific packing and storing conditions.
In this key operational function, you will:
- Book and confirm all sales orders issued by our customers worldwide
- Liaise with our production laboratory in charge of order processing (assembling, packing and delivering to a shipping carrier).
- Prepare special export documents
- Monitor activities to make sure turnaround times respect our Clients’ and Partners’ agreements
- Troubleshoot potential logistic issues
- Collaborate with our logistic partners to organize and track shipments worldwide until delivery
- Produce weekly and monthly reports
- Bachelor in Business Management/Administration or Economics, 2-3 year experience in the field of logistics, customer service, or supply chain operations.
- Fluent in both French and English mandatory (English is the company language; any other language is an asset)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of ERP system
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Solid administrative, organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy and an eye towards process improvement
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Being able to work under pressure
- Rigorous and precise
Starting: as soon as possible
Location: Geneva – Switzerland
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter in English.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.