Ranked among the "50 Smartest Companies" in the world according to the MIT Technology Review, SOPHiA GENETICS is a fast-paced, high-growth health-tech company. Combining deep expertise in life sciences, medical disciplines and mathematical modelling, we bring to market data analytics solutions to support healthcare professionals in better diagnosing and treating patients. Today SOPHiA’s technologies are being adopted and trusted by over 1000 leading hospitals worldwide, all connected to each other and motivated by the goal of providing outcomes to all patients.
In our journey to impact on patients’ lives, we are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator who reports directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible of:
- the warehousing processes
- the procurement process of our packaging material
- the manufacturing, packing and shipping process of our solutions
We are looking for an ambitious, pro-active and highly efficient coordinator with excellent organisation skills.
- Receive materials from the delivery platform and follow the physical reception process
- Realize the reception into ERP system
- Create new batch numbers into ERP system and specific information linked to batch number
- Manage manufacturing processes into ER
- Manufacture physically our solutions
- Manage packing and shipment processes according to internal procedures
- Keep delivery dates in ERP up to date
- Manage suppliers’ relationship
- Apply continuous improvement and lean managemen
- Update procedures according to our processe
- Follow Supply Chain KPIs
- CFC Logistics, warehousing and/or transport
- 2-3 experience in the field of warehousing and logistics inventory coordination and/or purchasing and transport
- Knowledge of ERP
- Knowledge of Pack Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Conscientious and rigorous
- Team spirit and curious
- Organisational skills
Starting: as soon as possible
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.