Ranked among the "50 Smartest Companies" in the world according to the MIT Technology Review, SOPHiA GENETICS is a fast-paced, high-growth health-tech company. Combining deep expertise in life sciences, medical disciplines and mathematical modelling, we bring to market data analytics solutions to support healthcare professionals in better diagnosing and treating patients. Today SOPHiA’s technologies are being adopted and trusted by over 1000 leading hospitals worldwide, all connected to each other and motivated by the goal of providing outcomes to all patients.
In our journey to impact on patients’ lives, we are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator, based in the US.
The Supply Chain Coordinator reports directly to the Supply Chain Manager and this role will be in charge of implementing the new production site in the US. Once the site is fully arranged, this role will be responsible of the US supply chain, from receiving finished products and processing the US sales orders to shipping our solutions to ensure maximal customer satisfaction. We are looking for an ambitious, organised and efficient expert with excellent communication skills.
In this key operational function, you will:
- Put in place the production site (find dry ice supplier, certifications, install phone lines, etc.)
- Receive and store finished products under specific conditions
- Book and confirm all sales orders issued by our US customers
- Prepare special shipping documents
- Monitor activities to make sure turnaround times respect our Clients’ and Partners’ agreements
- Book transport and ship finished products to our US customers
- Troubleshoot potential logistic and quality issues
- Manage temperature record of equipment
- IATA training or experience would be a plus
- Bachelor in Business Management/Administration or Economics, 2-3 year experience in the field of logistics, customer service, or supply chain operations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of ERP system
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Solid administrative, organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy and an eye towards process improvement
- Being able to work under pressure
Starting: as soon as possible
Location: Denver (CO), USA
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
SOPHiA GENETICS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages a diverse workforce. To ensure that we can provide for accommodation requests, for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation during the interview process can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.