As part of the Supply Chain Department, you will have 2 main missions:
Manage all activities related to customers’ orders:
- Book and confirm all sales orders issued by our customers worldwide
- Liaise with our production laboratory in charge of order processing (assembling, packing and delivering to a shipping carrier).
- Prepare special export documents
- Troubleshoot potential logistic issues
- Collaborate with our logistic partners to organize and track shipments worldwide until delivery
- Produce weekly and monthly reports
Manage all activities related to products’ inventory
- Manage relationships with suppliers
- Follow purchase order process
- Monitor and control stock levels
- Track material’s movement and check timetable for deliveries
- Ensure all activities are compliant with standard reporting requirements and audits
- Bachelor in Biotechnology or Molecular Biology, 1-2 years working experience, in manufacturing, purchasing, inventory mgmt and/or transport.
- Fluent in both French and English mandatory (English is the company language; any other language is an asset)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of ERP system
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Solid administrative, organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy and an eye towards process improvement
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Being able to work under pressure
- Rigorous and precise
Starting: as soon as possible
Location: Geneva – Switzerland
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter in English.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.