Ranked among the "50 Smartest Companies" in the world according to the MIT Technology Review, SOPHiA GENETICS is a fast-paced growing health-tech company. Combining deep expertise in life sciences, medical disciplines and mathematical modeling, we bring to market data analytics solutions to support healthcare professionals in better diagnosing and treating patients. Today SOPHiA’s technologies are being adopted and trusted by over 850 leading hospitals worldwide, all connected to each other and motivated to provide equal benefits to all patients.
In our journey to impact on patients lifes, we are looking for a Subject Matter Expert.
The Subject Matter Expert (SME) holds a critical role within the SOPHiA GENETICS sales department working very closely with the Territory Manager.
This position requires to intensely travel across your territory (Grand Est, Bourgogne, Franche Comté, Auvergne, Rhône Alpes, Suisse)
The SME supports the whole sales process by regularly meeting with prospects and clients with the Sales Representatives when greater technical depth is required and is responsible to move clients quickly and efficiently to routine usage of genomic tests.
The SME forms a crucial link between the market and our R&D team to communicate all relevant inputs from the field to continuously grow our solution portfolio.
The SME is also in charge of the knowledge transfer to the sales team during weekly training.
Qualifications and Experience
- A master degree in Sciences within a well-regarded institution; PhD will be an advantage.
- 3-5 years experience in sales or as a product specialist preferably in the clinical diagnostics, biotechnology or medical technology market
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- English (the business language) is mandatory
- French excellent level (written and spoken)
Location : Home office. The employee needs to leave in one of these cities : Marseille, Bordeaux, Nantes or Paris.
Starting date : as soon as possible.
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.