Sr Director, Sales APAC
As part of the Sales Management team, you will directly report to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and lead a team of sales representatives within your territory. This position requires to extensively travel in the Asia Pacific region as well as to our headquarters in Switzerland. In line with the revenue and performance approved by the CCO, you will build sales plans, assign territories and sales goals to your team members. As a manager, you bring a strong expertise in sales and follow the commercial activities on a weekly basis by preparing action plans. You will provide feedback, support, and coaching to your team members along with visiting clients and prospects for negotiation. You will make sure that there is high customer satisfaction within the territory. Furthermore, through regular assessment in coordination with the local Subject Matter Expert, you will assign trainings required to continuously grow the team expertise to reach or exceed sales targets. You will also be involved in the hiring process to create the most performing team.
Qualifications and Experience
- A masters degree in Sciences within a well-regarded institution; PhD will be an advantage.
- 5-7 years of experience managing a team of sales representatives and/or technical sales.
- Experience in managing distributors around the Asia Pacific region.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- Ideally, previous experience as working as part of a team to develop the company’s customer base and provide a first-class experience to clients, preferably in the clinical diagnostics, biotechnology or medical technology market.
- English (the business language) is mandatory.
Location: Home Office - Close to an airport within the Asia Pacific region
Starting date : ASAP
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.