Would you like to support dynamic and exciting projects that deliver world changing solutions and have a direct impact on the lives of cancer and rare disease patients worldwide? Join our Project Management Office in Boston, USA and use your excellent organisational skills, and project management knowledge to help us deliver Solution Set-Up projects on our mission of democratizing Data-Driven Medicine.
As a Solution Implementation Project Manager in Data-Driven Medicine you will be responsible for establishing and driving a portfolio of projects in relation to Solution Set-Up end-to-end from inception to release. You will determine project scope, ensure alignment with strategy and analyse, manage and mitigate project risks and resolve blockers. You will ensure that the project is successfully completed within timelines. Additionally you will report project status to key stakeholders and establish best practices for project governance.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, computer science, life sciences or a related field
· Project Management certification (PMP, PgMP, etc.)
· Experience as a Project Manager in the software industry, biotech or a related field
· 2 years working in clinical diagnostics field, biotechnology or medical technology market, NGS experience would be a plus
· Experience leading cross functional, complex projects
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Problem solving and ability to think outside of the box
· Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies
· Experience working in an agile development environment
· Proficient in Microsoft suite
· Experience managing projects with MSProject or similar tools
· Fluent in English
· Ability to travel more than 20% of time
· A competitive compensation package.
· A flexible and friendly working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
· An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
· A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
SOPHiA GENETICS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages a diverse workforce. To ensure that we can provide for accommodation requests, for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation during the interview process can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.