We are looking for a Software Engineer to be part of the service team in St-Sulpice.
Your main responsibilities include developing and maintaining the company internal and external software.
Ultimately, you will help maintaining our reputation as a company that offers excellent software and customer support.
- Development of the internal and external software: administration platforms, reporting tools, customer portal, etc.
- Maintenance and evolution of the main product
- Help with the daily issues of the SUPPORT team
- Be in direct contact with the external customers in the 3rd level support
- Report to the SERVICES department
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role
- User and solution oriented
- Ability to communicate with clients and colleagues
- Perfect command of English (spoken and written)
- Rigorous, structured, flexible, stress resistant and autonomous
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Familiar with SQL
- Version control system knowledge (Git)
Would be an advantage:
- Experience in using frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, D3.js, etc.
- Experience in JavaFX, Node.js, MySQL, AngularJS
- Knowledge with Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence)
- Comfortable working in Unix environments
- Fluency in French
Location: Lausanne – Switzerland
Starting date: As soon as possible
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.