Be part of our mission to disrupt the healthcare and democratize the data driven medicine! SOPHiA is looking for a Software Development Engineer (Software Test Engineer) to integrate into the Integration & Release (IR) Team in Bidart, France
You will build confidence in the quality of SOPHiA GENETICS products by participating in the respective acceptance test activities, with a focus on Alamut product line.
In a continuous effort toward quality, you will coordinate with the platform and development teams to define a test plan and you will translate new product requirements into automated or manual acceptance tests. You will automate existing acceptance tests in order to support a short release lifecycle and execute manual tests according to the test plan.
You will contribute to the existing acceptance testing framework of SOPHiA DDM by guaranteeing its stability, scalability, and by enhancing it with new features. You will coordinate with the teams that use the framework and train them.
- You are passionate about software testing and you have an innate talent for breaking things
- MSc in Computer Science or related field
- +2 years experience with an OOP language, C++ is an advantage
- +2 years experience in test engineering or test automation
- Knowledge of test frameworks like JUnit, NUnit, Cucumber, JBehave, GTest, cppunit is an advantage
- A background in health, biology, genomics is an advantage
- You write scripts in your daily work to boost your efficiency
- You love working in a stimulating international environment
- You are at ease communicating with multidisciplinary teams
- You have good communication skills in English, enough to be comfortable in an international environment
Let’s talk about methods:
- Agility on a daily basis;
- Good code practices (clean code, Software Craftsmanship, design pattern, TDD, DDD, etc.);
- Collaborative work: code review, peer programming, merge request;
We offer :
- A motivating salary (35h + 4 additional weekly hours contract) ;
- A stimulating technical environment (cloud computing, Big Data, CI, CD, ...);
- Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.);
- Flexible hours, home office opportunities, etc. ;
- A MacBook Pro Top Level & 27 "Monitors.
Start: ASAP (or as agreed)
Contract type: CDI full-time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.