At SOPHiA GENETICS, our mission is to bring data analytics solutions to market and support healthcare professionals by maximising the power of Data-Driven Medicine.
Ranked as one of the 50 Smartest Companies in the World by the MIT Technology Review, we are a fast-paced and rapidly growing health tech company with a team of world-renowned experts in the fields of AI, life sciences and information technology.
The Integration & Release (IR) Team is looking for a Test Engineer Intern. You will contribute to the testing and continuous integration of the SOPHiA platform by:
- Scripted and exploratory (manual) testing of the SOPHiA platform
- Documenting and reporting on test results
- Bug reporting and verification
You will work alongside a team of project managers, developers and test engineers giving you an insight into the world of agile development.
Who are you?
You are currently enrolled at University (or just finished your studies) in or near Lausanne studying Computer Science, Natural Sciences, Engineering or a related field. You:
- Are reliable and show attention to detail
- You have an interest in software development and ideally have a basic understanding of the role of QA in software development
- You are thorough and enthusiastic, able to grasp complex scenarios and work independently
Location : Lausanne – Switzerland
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter in English.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.