The Integration & Release (IR) Team is looking for a Junior Software Test Engineer . You will contribute to the testing and continuous integration of the SOPHiA platform by:
- Execute manual tests according to the test plan.
- Maintain the existing test procedures and coordinate with the other stake holders (Product Managers, Developers)
- Translate new product requirements into manual or automated acceptance tests.
- Automate existing acceptance tests in order to support a short release lifecycle.
You will work alongside a team of project managers, developers and test engineers giving you an insight into the world of agile development.
- Master in Computer Science or other related field
- Java or other OOP language , Scripting
- Test automation
- You have an interest in software development and ideally have a basic understanding of the role of QA in software development
- You are thorough and enthusiastic, able to grasp complex scenarios and work independently
- A flexible and friendly working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- Fantastic office locations in Switzerland, France, and USA
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
- A hard technical challenge to solve with exciting modern technology - cloud computing, Big Data, DevOps, machine learning
Start: ASAP (or as agreed)
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.