We are currently looking to recruit a Director to manage our team of Subject Matter Expert (10 people) in the EMEA region.
The Subject Matter Expert Director (SME) holds a critical role within the SOPHiA GENETICS sales department working very closely with the VP Sales EMEA. This position requires to intensely travel across EMEA countries.
The Subject Matter Expert team supports the whole sales process by regularly meeting with prospects and clients with the Sales Managers when greater technical depth is required and is responsible to move clients quickly and efficiently to routine usage of genomic tests.
The SME forms a crucial link between the market and our Data Science team to communicate all relevant inputs from the field to continuously grow our solution portfolio.The SME is also in charge of the knowledge transfer to the sales team during weekly training.
Qualifications and Experience
- Clinical expertise applied to genomics (>3 years)
- Strong scientific background (Ph.D in Life Sciences or similar / Medical Degree)
- People management experience (> 5 years)
- team leadership experience (> 5 years)
- Project management (>5 years)
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to travel at 60% on a weekly basis
- Deep knowledge of the Genomics field, proven via peer-reviewed publications and/or work experience- previous experience in Healthcare/Genomics industry
- English (the business language) is mandatory
Location : Home office
Starting date : as soon as possible.
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.