Ranked among the "50 Smartest Companies" in the world according to the MIT Technology Review, SOPHiA GENETICS is a fast-paced growing health-tech company. Combining deep expertise in life sciences, medical disciplines and mathematical modeling, we bring to market data analytics solutions to support healthcare professionals in better diagnosing and treating patients. Today SOPHiA’s technologies are being adopted and trusted by over 850 leading hospitals worldwide, all connected to each other and motivated to provide equal benefits to all patients.
In our journey to impact on patients lives, we are looking for a Senior Technical Writer to join our team in Bordeaux, France
We are looking for an agile technical writer, comfortable working across teams and experienced in content production and management systems. The successful candidate will be a part of the Marketing team and report directly to the Scientific Communication Manager while working on interdepartmental projects. The person will be responsible for establishing a documentation management system and deploying the next versions of our technical documentation (such as IFUs and lab protocols). As our company is rapidly growing, the candidate will have a vital role in establishing tools and processes to coordinate the writing and updating of the above-mentioned documents.
· Uses industry‐standard authoring tools to create documentation deliverables such as user guides, application help files and HTML‐based documents.
· Produces high quality content following corporate and department style guidelines while respecting project guidelines, documentation standards, and templates.
· Independently gathers information from project teams and subject matter experts to create and update technical documentation.
· Works with external agencies and organizes translation review process with affiliates.
· Bachelor degree.
· Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
· Previous experience in the Life Science market.
· Knowledge of desktop publishing and document production, such as Adobe FrameMaker version 9.0 or higher, Microsoft Word, and Adobe Acrobat.
· Knowledge of online help creation software such as Adobe Robohelp or Madcap Flare.
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and personal organization skills.
· Demonstrated ability to write high quality technical documentation.
· Capable to manage multiple projects at the same time, achieving high-quality results on time and on budget.
· Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner to non-technical audience.
· Cross-functional teamwork skills.
Location : Bordeaux, France
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.