We are looking for somebody to join our team in our offices in Lausanne. We need somebody with analytical skills and deep understanding of software engineering concepts that is willing to take the challenge of helping us grow.
The selected person has to be experienced in the design and implementation of Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery systems. Having done so in regulated environments like banking or a clinical field would be a plus. He/She will help design, develop and maintain different tools to help the bioinformaticians in the team to work efficiently and deliver in a timely manner.
- Develop a CI/CD system for the bioinformatics algorithms
- Support bioinformaticians in the use of the system
- Design and implement tools to efficiently use the resources available
- Optimize the storage / computation resources
- Promptly resolve issues and perform maintenance tasks our infrastructure in development
The selected person will:
- Be completely comfortable in Linux environments, specially CentOS
- Have 3 years of experience using a scripting language like Python
- Be analytical and figure out why something does not work as it should
- Be able to work independently, understand the needs and propose solutions
- Computer Science degree
- Five years of experience in a similar role
- Experience helping scientists move their prototype to robust production code
- Experience working on cloud native development and design in AWS or Azure
- Python or Java development experience
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technologies
- Strong team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced startup.
- Experience with Terraform or another provisioning tools
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English. French and other languages an asset
Location: St-Sulpice – Switzerland
Starting date: ASAP
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.