Ranked among the "50 Smartest Companies" in the world according to the MIT Technology Review, SOPHiA GENETICS is a fast-paced growing health-tech company. Combining deep expertise in life sciences, medical disciplines and mathematical modeling, we bring to market data analytics solutions to support healthcare professionals in better diagnosing and treating patients. Today SOPHiA’s technologies are being adopted and trusted by over 850 leading hospitals worldwide, all connected to each other and motivated to provide equal benefits to all patients.
In our journey to impact on patients lifes, we are looking for Devops.
We are looking for somebody to join our team in our offices in Bidart with experience setting up CI/CD systems. We are a small team of enthusiastic people and our goal is to help bioinformaticians to develop top level robust algorithms that are currently being used by hundreds of hospitals all over the world to diagnose and better treat diseases such as cancer, hereditary disorders, etc.
In a group of devops engineers, you will be in charge of a specific project. You will work inside a scrum team where all the members are responsible for the whole product: from development to production.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD system for the different projects
- Propose monitoring and observability solutions to analyze the performance of the services created
- Design and propose new ideas and features in the project
The selected person will:
- Have some experience developing and maintaining CI/CD system
- Have worked with, or at least understand, tools like kubernetes
- Have some experience developing and designing efficient APIs
- Experience working on cloud native development and design in AWS or Azure
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technologies
- Strong team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced startup.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English. French and other languages an asset
Starting date: ASAP