In our journey to impact on patients lives, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Bidart, France
We are a small team of enthusiastic people and our goal is to help bioinformaticians to develop top level robust algorithms that are currently being used by hundreds of hospitals all over the world to diagnose and better treat diseases such as cancer, hereditary disorders, etc.
In a group of DevOps engineers, you will be in charge of a specific project. You will work inside a scrum team where all the members are responsible for the whole product: from development to production. You develop and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) systems for the different projects, you propose monitoring and observability solutions to analyse the performance of the services created and you design and propose new ideas and features in the project.
- MSc or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience developing and maintaining (CI/CD) systems
- Experience with (or at least understanding of) container-orchestration and monitoring tools like Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Experience developing and designing efficient APIs
- Experience working on cloud native development and design in AWS or Azure
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technologies
- Strong team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced startup
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Young and closely interacting R&D team in a casual working environment
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing company with worldwide reputation
- International and multicultural environment
- A stimulating technical environment (cloud computing, Big Data, CI, CD, ...);
- Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.);
- Flexible hours, home office opportunities, etc. ;
- A MacBook Pro Top Level & 27" Monitors
Starting date: ASAP
Contract type : CDI full-time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.