Ranked among the "50 Smartest Companies" in the world according to the MIT Technology Review, SOPHiA GENETICS is a fast-paced growing health-tech company. Combining deep expertise in life sciences, medical disciplines and mathematical modelling, we bring to market data analytics solutions to support healthcare professionals in better diagnosing and treating patients. Today SOPHiA’s technologies are being adopted and trusted by over 850 leading hospitals worldwide, all connected to each other and motivated to provide equal benefits to all patients.
We are primarily looking for passionate people. Seize the opportunity to contribute to a great cause (improving the diagnosis / treatment of serious illnesses) in an outstanding company !
In our journey to impact on patients lives, the Integration & Release (IR) Team is looking for a Senior Software Test Engineer.
In a continuous effort toward quality, you will be responsible for adding and maintaining automated GUI tests for our SOPHiA DDM platform.
You will translate product requirements into maintainable test cases using a combination of Java 8, Test FX, Cucumber and JIRA.
As you acquire more experience your focus will shift on the engineering and enhancement of the testing framework, which must be capable of scaling up with the Acceptance Test Driven Development methodology of SOPHiA GENETICS.
- You are passionate about software testing and you have an innate talent for breaking things
- You have experience modelling a complex system and suggest architectural improvements
- MSc or PhD degree in Computer Science or related field
- +2 years experience in test engineering or test automation
- +5 years working experience in an OOP language, Java a big advantage
- Knowledge of test frameworks like JUnit, NUnit, Cucumber, JBehave, GTest, cppunit is an advantage
- You write scripts in your daily work to boost your efficiency
- You love working in a stimulating international environment
- You are at ease communicating with multidisciplinary teams
- You have good communication skills in English, enough to be comfortable in an international environment
Let’s talk about methods:
- Agility on a daily basis;
- Good code practices (clean code, Software Craftsmanship, design pattern, TDD, DDD, etc.);
- Collaborative work: code review, peer programming, merge request;
We offer :
- A motivating salary (35h + 4 additional weekly hours contract) ;
- A stimulating technical environment (cloud computing, Big Data, CI, CD, ...);
- Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.);
- Flexible hours, home office opportunities, etc. ;
- A MacBook Pro Top Level & 27 "Monitors.
Start : ASAP (or to be decided)
Contract type : CDI full-time