In our journey to impact on patients lives, we are looking for 2 (Microservices Architects) Senior Software Development Engineers.
As our architecture is massively evolving toward a modern scalable, reliable, (many ...ables) micro-services system to address the new challenges we're having every day (data volume, data source unification, computation turn around time, more and more teams), you'll have to work closely with other architects and software engineers to :
- evaluate / decide the best technologies to use
- design the best software / infrastructure solutions engineers should stick to
- define the best practices to be spread into teams to achieve excellence
- imagine innovative ways to solve problems and much more !
Involved in the day to day coding activities of your team, you'll have soon a deep knowledge of the functional perimeter you're working on. You will be the "go to person" for technical questions and you will guide your team to excellence.
Our tech stack is evolving from legacy architecture using Java 8, Apache Tomcat, JSP (just a few !), Spring, Hibernate to micro-services using Java more recent, Micronaut, Jooq, Kafka, K8s, Helm, Scaffold. Our databases : MariaDB, PostgreSQL
Last, but not least you will share with your team members (and not only) : technical stuff, innovative ideas, beers, surf, ...
- Experience in designing large scale cloud based SaaS or IoT, big data, applications;
- 5 years experience in software development;
- Excellent Java or C++ or Rust knowledge;
- Very good knowledge in database architecture;
- Having worked on the following tech stack: Spring, Node.JS, MySQL, Postgress, Redis, Cassandra - could be a plus.
Let’s talk about methods:
- Agility on a daily basis;
- Good code practices (clean code, Software Craftsmanship, design pattern, TDD, DDD, etc.);
- Collaborative work: code review, peer programming, merge request;
- And of course all kinds of tests;
We offer :
- Opportunity to help patients to access better healthcare worldwide
- Be part of an exciting journey to become a global scale company
- An international work culture
- A stimulating technical environment (cloud computing, Big Data, CI, CD, ...);
- Continuous learning and trainings
- Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.);
- A motivating salary (35h + 4 additional weekly hours contract) ;
- Flexible hours, home office opportunities, etc. ;
- A MacBook Pro Top Level & 27 "Monitors.s.
Start : ASAP (or to be decided)
Contract type : CDI full-time