In our journey to impact on patients lives, we are looking for a Microservices Architect (Senior Software Development Engineer).
Our two main products in Genomic field : Alamut and SOPHiA DDM are converging to each other and there will be a lot of work to achieve that challenging goal, involving software architecture changes, databases fusions, shared algorithms / computations and much more ! We'd like you to be part of this great adventure, working closely with other architects, other software engineers to :
- evaluate / decide the best technologies to use
- design the best software / infrastructure solution engineers should stick to at each migration step
- define some best practices to be spread into teams to improve excellence of everybody
- imagine some innovative ways to solve problems and much more !
Involved in the day to day coding activities of your team, you'll have soon a deep knowledge of the functional perimeter you're working on. You will be the "go to person" for technical questions and you will guide your team to excellence.
Our tech stack :
- On Alamut side, the tech stack is C++ / PHP / PostgreSQL.
- On SOPHiA DDM side : Java / Tomcat / Micronaut (micro-services) / MariaDB / PostgreSQL
Last, but not least you will share with your team members (and not only) : technical stuff, innovative ideas, beers, surf, ...
- Experience in designing large scale cloud based SaaS or IoT, big data, applications;
- 5 years experience in software development;
- Excellent Java or C++ or Rust knowledge;
- Very good knowledge in database architecture;
- Having worked on the following tech stack: Spring, Node.JS, MySQL, Postgress, Redis, Cassandra - could be a plus.
Let’s talk about methods:
- Agility on a daily basis;
- Good code practices (clean code, Software Craftsmanship, design pattern, TDD, DDD, etc.);
- Collaborative work: code review, peer programming, merge request;
- And of course all kinds of tests;
We offer :
- Opportunity to help patients to access better healthcare worldwide
- Be part of an exciting journey to become a global scale company
- An international work culture
- A stimulating technical environment (cloud computing, Big Data, CI, CD, ...);
- Continuous learning and trainings
- Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.);
- A motivating salary (35h + 4 additional weekly hours contract) ;
- Flexible hours, home office opportunities, etc. ;
- A MacBook Pro Top Level & 27 "Monitors.s.
Start : ASAP (or to be decided)
Contract type : CDI full-time