In our journey to impact on patients lives, we are looking for a Senior FullStack Software Development Engineer.
You will work within a feature team to design, develop and implement new features used daily for medical purpose by our clients. You will be responsible for the architecture and the development of new products and/or migrating existing ones as web applications. You will be the "go to person" for technical questions and you will guide your team to excellence. Of course, you'll also have to maintain the existing code.
Last, but not least you will share with your team members (and not only) : technical stuff, innovative ideas, beers, surf, ...
- Experience in developing large scale cloud based SaaS applications
- Minimum 5 years experience in software development
- Excellent Java software development experience
- Extensive experience working with: Spring, Angular, React, Vue, Node.JS, MySQL could be a plus
- Good knowledge in databases
- Experience in software development architecture - a strong advantage
Let’s talk about methods:
- Agility on a daily basis;
- Good code practices (clean code, Software Craftsmanship, design pattern, TDD, DDD, etc.);
- Collaborative work: code review, peer programming, merge request;
- And of course all kinds of tests;
We offer :
- A motivating salary (35h + 4 additional weekly hours contract) ;
- A stimulating technical environment (cloud computing, Big Data, CI, CD, ...);
- Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.);
- Flexible hours, home office opportunities, etc. ;
- A MacBook Pro Top Level & 27 "Monitors.
Start : ASAP (or to be decided)
Contract type : CDI full-time