Be part of our mission to disrupt the healthcare and democratize the data driven medicine! SOPHiA is looking for a Full Stack Developer(Senior Software Development Engineer) to build a disruptive clinical decision support system based on SOPHiA’s AI platform.
As a Full Stack Developer, Clinical Decision Support, you will be developing the clinical decision support system based on SOPHiA’s innovative AI platform which will help thousands of patients to receive the best treatment.
For this role, you will bring excellent front end and back end development skills and your knowledge of software best practices. You will be the owner of several architectural units (modules, libraries, executables). You will independently design, develop, and modify modules aligned with the Chief Architect’s vision. As a Sr Developer you will guide and coach less senior developers in your team to improve their skills.
This is a unique opportunity for a senior developer to advance his/her career towards technical expertise in AI, Big Data and medicine at a fast-growing tech company.
- Experience in developing large scale cloud based SaaS applications
- 5 years experience in software development
- Passion for software craftsmanship
- Strong software design skills (Architecture, UI, UX)
- Experience with testing frameworks (JUnit, Cucumber, Google test)
- Knowledge of SaaS architecture (SOA, microservices)
- Practitioner of software best practices (Agile, CI/CD, TDD)
- Good knowledge in databases
- Techstack: Spring, Angular, React, Vue, Node.JS, MariaDB, PostgreSQL
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible and friendly working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- Fantastic office locations in Switzerland, France, and USA.
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
Start: ASAP (or as agreed)
Contract type: CDI full-time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.