In our journey to impact on patients lives, we are recruiting a Senior Software Development Engineer (C++ ) to join our Genomic Exploration Team in Bidart, France.
As a Senior C++ Software Development Engineer you develop new features and improve the Alamut Genova product. You will apply software best practices like DevOps, CI/CD, TDD; develop automated unit tests, as well as necessary deployment scripts and documentation. You and your team have the full responsibility of the product. “You build it, you run it!”
You will adopt Agile methods; work closely with the Product Owners to understand and improve product requirements, you participate in bi-weekly planning meetings (Sprints) and you perform bi-weekly product release/demo to stakeholders.
- MSc or PhD degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, or a related field
- Excellent C++ software development experience - minimum 5 years
- Very good knowledge of standard libraries, including STL
- Experience with QT libraries ;
- Comfortable with algorithms ;
- Always looking for methods to produce quality code (clean code, tests, etc.) ;
- Good English level
Let’s talk about methods:
- Agility on a daily basis;
- Good code practices (clean code, Software Craftsmanship, design pattern, TDD, DDD, etc.);
- Collaborative work: code review, peer programming, merge request;
- And of course all kinds of tests
We offer :
- Opportunity to help patients to access better healthcare worldwide
- Be part of an exciting journey to become a global scale company
- An international work culture
- A stimulating technical environment (cloud computing, Big Data, CI, CD, ...);
- Continuous learning and trainings
- Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.);
- A motivating salary (35h + 4 additional weekly hours contract) ;
- Flexible hours, home office opportunities, etc. ;
- A MacBook Pro Top Level & 27 "Monitors.
Start : ASAP (or to be decided)
Contract type : CDI full-time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.