Ranked among the "50 Smartest Companies" in the world according to the MIT Technology Review, SOPHiA GENETICS is a fast-paced growing health-tech company. Combining deep expertise in life sciences, medical disciplines and mathematical modeling, we bring to market data analytics solutions to support healthcare professionals in better diagnosing and treating patients. Today SOPHiA’s technologies are being adopted and trusted by over 850 leading hospitals worldwide, all connected to each other and motivated to provide equal benefits to all patients.
In our journey to impact on patients lives, we are looking for 2 Senior Software Development Engineer.
We are primarily looking for passionate people. Seize the opportunity to contribute to a great cause (improving the diagnosis / treatment of serious illnesses) in an outstanding company !
Someone who have :
· Experience in designing large scale cloud based SaaS or IoT, big data, applications;
· 5 years experience in software development;
· Good Java or C++ or Rust knowledge;
· Good knowledge in database architecture;
Having worked on Techstack (Spring, Node.JS, MySQL, Postgress, Redis, Cassandra), could be a plus.
We offer :
· A motivating salary (35h + 4 additional weekly hours contract) ;
· A stimulating technical environment (cloud computing, Big Data, CI, CD, ...);
· Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.);
· Flexible hours, home office opportunities, etc. ;
· A MacBook Pro Top Level & 27 "Monitors.
Let’s talk about methods:
· Agility on a daily basis;
· Good code practices (clean code, Software Craftsmanship, design pattern, TDD, DDD, etc.);
· Collaborative work: code review, peer programming, merge request;
· And of course all kinds of tests;
Good communication skills in English, enough to be comfortable in an international environment ;
Good interpersonal skills.
Start : ASAP
Contract type : CDI temps complet