- Responsible for the overall book keeping for General Ledger, payroll, Treasury, Credit Management, P2P, Fixed assed
- Review monthly balance Sheets, intercompany
- Follow through on all needed accruals, liaise with vendors when needed.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly management report (explain the month to month P/L and B&S variances)
- Ensure accurate and timely month, quarter and year end closing under Swiss Gaap and IFRS
- Prepare the income tax, deferred tax, VAT and payroll filing for all Entities
- Prepare the statutory annual report including notes to the finance statement for All Subsidiaries
- Coordinate and manage corporate and cross functional projects
- Participate to the implementation of new corporate accounting standards and support senior management on accounting matters
- Perform the internal controls on a monthly basis
- Daily cash management and cash forecast and hedging
- Manage the day to day relationships with Banks, auditors and external providers
AP & Procurement
- Ensure all Invoices and expense reports complies to company guidelines and procedures
- Perform accurate control on PR and PO issued by requestor. (GL, cost center, Vendor)
- Responsible for / Review and upload AR invoice and deferred revenue in Microsoft Dynamics 360
- Review cash entries and batch payments review the Bank reconciliations
Support to the team
- Provide support to both the Accounting Manager and CFO as needed: Information requests and analyses, lead P&L and balance sheet reviews.
- Act as a technical accounting leader for the other accountants and colleague when necessary
- Formal accounting qualification is required. University graduate or Brevet in accounting is a plus
- 7-10 years of work experience required in IFRS
- Quickly able to handle/embrace, with high independency levels, all accounting and administrative activities
- Open minded to an international, growing, fast changing environment
- Self-starter and deadline driven person
- Multi-cultural and fluent in English and French, any other European language is a plus
- Exposure / experience with ERP systems, knowledge of Dynamics 360 is preferred
- Proficient with Excel applications
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.