The Scientific Communication Manager is a core member of the Marketing Department, responsible for defining and driving the implementation of the scientific communication strategy of the entire company in line with the global product marketing strategy.
In particular the successful candidate will coordinate the creation of scientific collaterals, training presentations and material for conferences and congresses. This position will ultimately report to the Head of Marketing Life Cycle, lead a team of several Scientific Communication Specialists and closely collaborate with our Product Management and Data Science team, as well as the rest of the Marketing Department.
- Provide scientific direction and guide the delivery of the global scientific communications strategy.
- Identify the target audience and consequently align the content of all scientific communication tactics (e.g. brochures, flyer, application notes, datasheets and presentations).
- Serve as lead reviewer and ensure scientific accuracy and data consistency of all externally published content.
- Establish strong working relationships and actively collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure expert input during development of team deliverables.
- Oversee congresses/events scientific content, including abstracts, posters and slide presentations to ensure appropriate presentation of data, methodology, interpretation in line with business objectives.
- Support all scientific education activities with dedicated training materials.
- Assist in the overall training of new Scientific Communication team member.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Advanced scientific degree (Ph.D) in Life Science
- Business-level English
- 5+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical, medical devices or healthcare related company
- Ability to provide strategic insights to develop medical education materials and programs that support product launches
- Proven record of accomplishments in a Scientific Communications role
- Skilled in interpreting and presenting complex scientific data
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Cross-functional teamwork skills
- Strategic mindset including innovation and critical thinking
- Expert at project management
Location : Lausanne - Switzerland
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.