Sales Training Specialist
SOPHiA GENETICS’ selling philosophy is to offer value to our customers through highly innovative, qualitative solutions supported by an exceptional buying experience.
In this unique position, you will be responsible for reinforcing the selling culture at SOPHiA GENETICS through training and personalized coaching of our sales professionals in the field.
This mission requires a talent who is eager to learn, represent and embrace our consultative selling culture and best practices. The capability to translate our mission and these practices to our sales team members is the key component of the role, through the facilitation of regular periodic group training sessions and individual coaching on the field.
We are looking for a shiny personality able to be mindful when supporting our sales professionals in their growth while challenging them every day towards their next level of sales success.
A positive attitude, a high drive and the ability to clearly communicate under any circumstances with a customer, internal collaborators and sales professionals are essential.
In this position you will be working in partnership with our sales representatives, their managers and other departments of the company. Therefore, the ability to work as a team with anyone is mandatory.
Qualifications and experience
· 1-3 year’s experience in a sales, sales training or coaching position
· English (the business language) is mandatory.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing is a must, a Master will be an advantage.
· Ability and desire to facilitate group and individual training
· Willingness to regularly travel across North and Latin America
· Outstanding communication skills, high customer focus, strong organizational skills.
Starting date: ASAP