Would you like to support an enthusiastic global sales team to sell a world changing solution that has a direct impact on the lives of cancer and rare disease patients worldwide? Join our growing team and use your exceptional inter-personal skills to help us deliver on our mission of democratizing Data-Driven Medicine Together. SOPHiA GENETICS' solutions are used by thousands of healthcare institutions globally and provide world leading capabilities for the analysis of genomic, clinical, and imaging data.
Big missions require big talents. We’re looking for bright, passionate people to join our multi-cultural team.
SOPHiA GENETICS’ selling philosophy is to offer value to our customers through highly innovative, qualitative solutions supported by an exceptional customer experience.
We focus on fostering positive relationships driven by authentic curiosity to understand the customer's needs, develop the best solution for their unique situation and communicate in a highly relevant, compelling, differentiated way. Every sales representative at SOPHiA GENETICS goes through an extensive Sales Success Training Program including workshops and long-term personalised support, both in the field and on the phone.As a Sales Success Specialist for EMEA and APAC, you will:
- Support and reinforce SOPHiA GENETICS' consultative selling culture within the sales teams of EMEA and APAC
- Support the new sales representative as part of their on-boarding
- Engage the sales teams in their learning path
- Regularly facilitate 2 days training workshops in Consultative Selling and Strategic Account Development
- Travel to the sales representatives in EMEA and APAC to deliver personalised coaching in the field
- Develop and deploy new selling skills trainings (in video or in classroom format)
As Sales Success Specialist, you will report directly to the Sales Success Manager.
You have an extraverted personality. You are open-minded and eager to learn. You can be both mindful and demanding when coaching sales professionals in their growth.
You have a positive attitude at all times and the ability to clearly communicate with different personalities.
In this position you will be working in partnership with our sales representatives, their managers and other teams in the company. The ability to cooperate as a team with anyone is critical.
- 5+ years (minimum) of successful experience in sales or sales management
- 5+ years (minimum) of professional training facilitation
- Experience in selling and managing to a defined sales process in a complex selling environment
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to inspire and create trust around effective selling methods
- Ability to coach and provide feedback
- Strong client-focused relationship skills
- Strong listening skills, oral and written communication skills in English (fluent English required)
- Willingness to travel across Europe, APAC, Middle-East and Africa.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required, postgraduate degree desired
- Experience within the NGS/medical industry is a plus
- A flexible and friendly working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- Fantastic office locations in Switzerland
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
- Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.)
Start: ASAP (or as agreed)
Location: SOPHiA GENETICS HQ, Saint-Sulpice, VD, Switzerland
Contract type: permanent full-time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered. A different view on your profile will be highly considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.
Legal authorization to work in Europe is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
SOPHiA GENETICS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.