In our journey to impact on patients lives, we are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist.
This an excellent opportunity to expand and develop a career in an exciting growing progressive organisation. Sales Operation Specialist will provide support to global Sales team (Regional Sales Managers and Sales and Business Development Managers) ensuring the entire sales process is aligned with SOPHiA GENETICS’s vision and best practices. This opportunity is a sales support role working across technologies, sales and projects. The position will include supporting bid and tender proposal creation and submissions, as well as other sales support cross-functional projects. You will be required to closely collaborate with different departments and assist in generating all requested information, proposals and tender responses in a dynamic and competitive business environment.
- Defining required deliverables, assessing pre-sales project scope, Assembling the tender response team in a relevant expertise for proposal preparation, orchestrating the tender response team in BioIT, CAPM, PMO, Data Science, Regulatory and other departments to obtain all requested information and prepare high quality proposals according to RFP/RFI requirements within required timelines
- Contributing to the tender response knowledge database
- Updating CRM with all relevant information relating to tender and bid documentation that you have worked on
- Provide support on other sales support cross-functional projects and undertaking duties
- Contribute to sales support process improvements and standardization, while complying with company policies, procedures and standards
- Provide support for sales ad-hoc reports preparation
- Bachelor’s degree, degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Mathematics would be a plus. Experience within Healthcare industry is a strong asset.
- 2 years working in Sales Operations/Bid Management/Tender Submissions
- Demonstrated experience in working with people from diverse backgrounds and departments
- Ability to work within strict deadlines and prioritise your work accordingly
- Ability to develop excellent business relationships at all levels
- Analytical, ability to work with numbers and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and written skills in English and French
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with the ability to multitask and stess resistance
- Enthusiastic and dynamic team player
- Customer service-oriented
- Microsoft Office Suite advanced level
- Demonstrate the SOPHiA GENETICS values at all times
- Young and closely interacting R&D team in a casual working environment
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing company with worldwide reputation
- International and multicultural environment
- Flexible hours, home office opportunities, etc. ;
- A stimulating technical environment (cloud computing, Big Data, CI, CD, ...);
- Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.);
Starting date: ASAP (or to be decided)
Contract type : CDI full-time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.