The Sales Operations Specialist will provide administrative support to the Sales team (Regional Sales Managers and Sales Business Development Managers) in EMEA and APAC and ensure that the whole sales process from sales lead to deals closure and purchasing order is aligned with the company processes and best practices.
- Provides back-office support to the sales team and makes sure that sales employees are following company policies and best practices in the end-to-end sales cycle: from a sales lead to the deal closure.
- Maintains sales data quality in Salesforce.com.
- Provides sales analysis reports to senior management.
- Reviews purchase orders to ensure completion of all the information necessary to guarantee successful processing.
- Acts as the liaison between Sales teams, customers and cross-functional departments in order to perform and execute Sales Operations activities.
- Coordinates follow-up between customers, Subject Matter Experts and Accounting/ Finance on outstanding invoicing and expenses.
- Contributes to process improvements and standardization of processes.
- Bachelor’s degree, degree in Finance or Mathematics would be a plus
- 2 years working in Sales Operations or Finance
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to details
- Customer service-oriented
- Demonstrated experience in working and influencing people from divers backgrounds and departments
- Experience with Tableau BI tool is a plus.
Location : Lausanne, Switzerland
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.