The Sales Operations Specialist will provide administrative support to the Sales team (Regional Sales Managers and Sales Business Development Managers) in different regions and ensure that the whole process from purchasing order to the delivery of the service/material runs smoothly.
- Acts as the liaison between Sales teams, customers and cross-functional departments in order to perform and execute Sales Operations activities.
- Follows-up on outstanding issues/information by coordinating with customers and relevant departments, and elevating to respective RSM/SBDM if necessary.
- Reviews purchase orders to ensure completion of all the information necessary to guarantee successful processing.
- Follows-up with Production & Logistics and Supply Chain to ensure bundle reactions are shipped and delivered timely to customers.
- Communicates with and engages customers in conjunction with relevant departments to ensure smooth delivery of services.
- Coordinates follow-up between customers, Subject Matter Experts and Accounting/ Finance on outstanding invoicing and expenses.
- Tracks and follows-up on JIRA tickets.
- Coordinates completion of tenders submissions and amendments.
- Contributes to process improvements and standardization of processes.
- Generates and presents reports as directed by RSM and CCO.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years working in Sales Operations/Administration or a Customer Service environment
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to details
- Customer service-oriented
- Demonstrated experience in working and influencing people from divers backgrounds and departments.
Location : St-Sulpice, Switzerland
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.