A true go-getter, you relish the opportunity to grow without limits.
As part of the sales team, you will be responsible of:
- Manage the CRM data
- Help sales leaders make data-driven decisions
- Analysing – defining, tracking and reporting sales performance metrics and trends
- Forecasting – managing and maintaining forecasting process
- Reporting – creation, validation and distribution of all sales reports
- Pipeline reviews – providing reports and data required to support regional and global pipeline reviews
You are analytical, you get a kick out of diving into complex datasets and gleaning insights to provide strategic recommendations.
Not only you are analytical, but you have the communicative skills to share their findings with others. Often this means sending thorough emails citing data points and sales results.
Collaboration with other departments is key in this role. Cross-functional projects are always taking place, most frequently with marketing, finance, and IT. You will work closely with marketing on campaign execution and reporting, finance on deal desk and revenue recognition management, and IT on sales automation implementation and maintenance.
At the end of the day, you are driven self-starters who can be trusted to do meaningful work while thinking about the bigger picture of how sales teams can function more efficiently and effectively.
Spearhead the growth of the Data-Driven Medicine revolution and be a part of the future of sustainable healthcare.
Qualifications and experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- A bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, Leadership skills and experience managing sales automation and CRM systems.
Location : Boston - USA
Starting : ASAP