In our journey to impact on patients lifes, we are looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager. Be part of our mission to disrupt the healthcare and democratize the data driven medicine!
As part of the sales team, you will be responsible for acquiring new accounts as well as managing existing ones within your territory. You will travel frequently across the Scandinavian countries (Iceland included).
As an adaptive and persistent sales challenger, you have no problem navigating diverse teams within leading healthcare organizations in order to win opportunities and build long-term relationships with clients. You’re the type of person who can talk to anyone, anywhere and in any situation. Of course, you will have plenty of support as well. Our team of technical specialists from all over the world will leverage our network within the clinical research field to help make sure you can achieve even the most ambitious goals.
Our focus is on building lasting partnerships. If you’re the type of person who anticipates the customer’s needs and takes pride in helping them provide better solutions to patients, this could be the role for you.
· Spearhead the growth of the Data-Driven Medicine revolution and be a part of the future of sustainable healthcare,
· Align the sales process to the customer’s buying process from prospection to close,
· Organize and prioritize prospects based on customer needs to go beyond transactional sales to become a true strategic partner,
· Communicate with clarity, purpose and emotion to build a genuine connection with prospects and customers,
· Advocate for your customers to ensure that they have everything they need.
· 2/3 years experience in a similar sales position,
· A Bachelor degree in Sciences is a must, a Master or PhD will be an advantage,
· Excellent communication skills, including experience communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms,
. English Fluent as universal language, and manage a Scandinavian language (Swedish, Danish etc...) is a plus,
· Previous experience working as part of a team to develop the company’s customer base and provide a first-class experience to clients, preferably within the clinical, clinical research, biotechnology, or medical technology markets.
· Young and closely interacting R&D team in a casual working environment;
· Career opportunities in a fast-growing company with worldwide reputation;
· International and multicultural environment;
· Flexible hours, home office opportunities, etc. ;
· Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.).
Starting date: ASAP (or as agreed)
Contract type : CDI full-time; Home Based.
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.