Would you like to join a dynamic team to help deliver innovative solutions that have a direct impact on the lives of cancer and rare disease patients worldwide? Join our Project Management Office in Lausanne, Switzerland and use your excellent organizational skills, and software development knowledge to help us deliver IT and Data Science applications on our mission of democratizing Data-Driven Medicine.
As a Release Manager, you will be responsible for scheduling, co-ordinating and managing software releases for multiple applications across platforms.
You will own and build the release calendar together with IT and Data Science leads. You will collaborate across IT and Data Science and support all development teams to continuously build, deploy and update platforms. You have a good technical background in order to acquire a solid understanding of the platforms and the dependencies between service components in order to manage their respective release cycles. You will work closely with Project Management and Product Management in order to identify and mitigate risks to ensure on time releases of projects and products. You will define KPIs, measure and analyze release metrics and strive for process improvement. You will co-ordinate release milestones, Go/No-Go reviews and retrospectives and communicate any key commitments or changes to stakeholders and report on progress. You will also co-ordinate internal trainings and client communication with Marketing and Knowledge Management teams.
Finally, you will also assist in managing technical projects and their interdependencies to ensure the integrity of a release.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Release Manager (or Technical Co-ordinator) in the software industry, biotech or a related field
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle including Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Knowledge of software best practices (Continuous Delivery, CI/CD, Lean, SaaS)
- Experience co-ordinating cross functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in medical devices industry a plus
- Knowledge of FDA and CE-IVD standards a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- Fluent in English
- Young and closely interacting team in a casual working environment
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing company with worldwide reputation
- International and multicultural environment
- A stimulating technical environment (cloud computing, Big Data, CI, CD, ...);
- Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.);
- Flexible hours, home office opportunities, etc. ;
Starting date: ASAP (or to be decided)
Contract type : CDI full-time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.