After adoption by Key Centers in the US and to further accelerate our expansion, SOPHiA GENETICS is hiring a Regional Sales Manager, East - North America. SOPHiA GENETICS, the global leader in Data-Driven Medicine, is ranked amongst the 50 smartest companies in the world by the MIT Tech Review.
As part of the North American team, you will report directly to the Global Head of Sales and will lead the team of sales representatives in your territory. This position requires to travel extensively in your region as well as to the headquarters in Switzerland.
In line with the revenue and performance approved by the Global Head of Sales, you build a sales plan, assign territories and set sales goals to your team members. As a manager, you bring a strong expertise in sales and follow the commercial activities on a weekly basis by preparing action plans. You will provide feedback, support and visit clients and prospects for negotiation. You will make sure that there is high customer satisfaction within the territory. Furthermore, through regular assessment in coordination with the local Subject Matter Expert, you will assign trainings necessary to continuously grow the team expertise to reach or exceed sales targets. You will also be involved in the hiring process to create the most performing team.
Qualifications and Experience
- A master degree in Sciences within a well-regarded institution; PhD will be an advantage.
- Experience in managing a team of sales representative.
- Hands on management approach, excellent communication skills,including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- Ideally, previous experience working as part of a team to develop the company’s customer base and provide first-class experience to clients, preferably in the clinical diagnostics, biotechnology or medical technology market. Strong desire to increase business and establish long term relationships.
- Experience with SFDC preferred.
- A flexible and friendly working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- Fantastic office locations in Switzerland, France, and USA.
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
Location: Home office preferably Boston or NYC
SOPHiA GENETICS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages a diverse workforce. To ensure that we can provide for accommodation requests, for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation during the interview process can contact email@example.com for further assistance.