Like us you are enthusiastic about the power of Data-Driven Medicine and passionate about the development of clinical applications.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will work on Projects that aim at extending our SOPHiA Platform.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Chief Platform Officer, your main goal will be to manage and coordinate Development Projects in relation to the SOPHiA Platform. You will oversee all aspects of the Projects across the different Departments of the Company so that they can be completed on time, within budget, within scope and at the expected quality. You will lead Projects from inception to delivery in a Release, in line with our Software Life-cycle Procedure.
You will also manage our backlog of Feature Requests, gather and specify requirements of new SOPHiA Platform Features and participate in innovative strategic Projects that have an impact on the evolution of our Platform.
- A master’s degree in Sciences or Computer Science within a well-regarded institution; PhD an advantage.
- Working experience in project management in the field of software development
- Proven practice of Transversal Management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational and multitasking skills
- Track record of setting and achieving high personal standards of performance
- Ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy and an eye towards process improvement
- Perfect English (the company’s language), both spoken and written
- Customer-focused mindset
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Conflict resolution skills
- Persistence and resilience
- Ability to tolerate stress
Starting date: as soon as possible
Place of work: our Headquarter in Lausanne
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.