SOPHiA GENETICS are looking for a Product Manager for Oncology and Inherited Diseases to join our team. You are the Brand Champion who will be responsible for the commercial success of the Next Generation Sequencing product portfolio. The position will be either home or office based at our office in Boston, USA.
Main Job Responsibilities
- As Brand Champion you are a product expert and the single point accountability for the commercial success of his/her product portfolio and pipeline
- You monitor the competitive landscape and accountable for commercial competitiveness of your product portfolio and pipeline
- You work closely with regional field and sales team as product champion and visit key accounts, presenting at trade shows, and developing initiatives to grow business
- Take the lead on product development life cycle by delivering and presenting new product business cases, collect requirements based on voice of customer, develop go-to-market strategies, launch products and engage in post-marketing surveillance
- Accountable for developing and gaining approval for the strategic marketing plan which defines the strategy and tactical plan for achieving higher total customer satisfaction than the competition
- Works in partnership with Product Communications to support the execution of the AMP
- Define pricing strategy, product messaging and positioning for product portfolio
- Work together with the marketing team to develop product collaterals such as fact sheets, white papers and presentations
We Are Looking for a Candidate Who Has
- 3+ years of product management experience in the life science, clinical research or diagnostics field with a proven track record of successful product launches and downstream marketing strategies
- Bachelors, Masters or higher degree in biology, molecular biology, molecular genetics, or a related discipline. PhD and knowledge of NGS workflow technologies and bioinformatics analysis would be an advantage.
- Experience in cancer and/or inherited diseases is a strong advantage.
- Proven ability to work in a team and collaboratively across departments to develop new market strategies that meet revenue and growth forecasts
- Ability to think strategically, analyze situations quickly and make informed decisions
- Excellent organizational skills to define timelines, set priorities and deliver on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including communicating complex scientific topics in simple terms to internal and external partners.
- Must have flexibility in working hours and be available for 25% domestic & international business travel.
- English (business language) is mandatory. Other languages would be desirable.
- A flexible and friendly working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- Fantastic office locations in Switzerland, France, and USA.
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
Location: Home office preferably Eastern and Central USA with easy access to an international airport, and/or East Coast-based United States, Boston Area
SOPHiA GENETICS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages a diverse workforce. To ensure that we can provide for accommodation requests, for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation during the interview process can contact email@example.com for further assistance.