To provide technical leadership with the Agile mindset to a team of developers to design and develop microservices. You will be:
- Improving scalability and reliability of a back-end service for streaming big data for analytics processing
- Developing monitoring for the backend service
- Developing features to launch analysis on demand
- Developing features to download analysis results
- Developing features to integrate with SIS and BDS services
- Developing a local service client for background processing
- Responsible for technical choices on a daily basis working with our Chief Architect
- Responsible for investigating and finding root causes of issues in production
You will bring:
- Your deep technical knowledge in developing large scale SaaS/IoT services.
- Your knowledge on software best practices; Agile, DevOps, CI/CD
- Java (5+ years)
- Kafka (2+ years)
The project will require some refactoring / redesign for maintainability and to achieve recoverability.