Be part of our mission to disrupt the healthcare and democratize the data driven medicine! SOPHiA is looking for a Platform Product Manager to build a disruptive clinical decision support system based on SOPHiA’s AI platform.
The Platform Product Expert is part of the Product Management Department and reports directly to the Chief Business Officer with the goal to continually enhance and improve the SOPHiA platform to grow market share, and act as a champion for his/her product line to maximize revenue and profit of the company.
Act as Brand Champion
- As Brand Champion you are single point P&L accountability for the commercial success of your product portfolio and pipeline
- You acquire knowledge for product line to act as an expert
- You stay current with competitive landscape and you are accountable for your product portfolio and pipeline are commercially competitive
- You work closely with regional field marketing and sales team as product champion and drive customer adoption
- You visit key accounts, presenting at trade shows, and developing initiatives to grow business
Own SOPHiA Platform Marketing Strategy
- You are accountable for developing and gaining approval for the Annual Marketing Plan (AMP) which defines the strategy and tactical plan for achieving higher total customer satisfaction than the competition
- You align the Platform AMP with Oncology and Rare Diseases solutions AMPs to drive greater overall market share
- You work in partnership with Product Communications to support the execution of the AMP
- You conduct Platform and SUP marketing training to sales team
- You review and approve customer-facing technical documentation and promotional material and activities
Influence product development life cycle
- You support the Director of Platform Product Management in target product profile and business case for new features
- You closely collaborate with Platform Product Manager to develop customer requirements for the design of new products reflecting Voice of Customer (VOC) and ensure commercial viability and VOC is met.
- You collect customer feedback for premarket and post market surveillance
Act as Cross Departmental Partner for Product
- Constantly interact and partner with cross-functional leaders groups including Platform team, CAPM peer group, marketing, Data science, R&D, production, wet lab and Regional Sales Manager, to achieve business objectives for product line
- Higher degree in software and/or bioinformatics, or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of commercial product management experience, in the life science, clinical research or diagnostics field
- Product Manger experience with proven track record of launching products and successful promotion of on-market products
- Extensive experience in the medical/healthcare SAAS field necessary
- Excellent organizational skills to define timelines, set priorities and deliver on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including communicating complex scientific topics in simple terms to internal and external partners.
- Must have flexibility in working hours and be available for 25% domestic & international business travel.
- Excellent knowledge of NGS workflow technologies and understanding of bioinformatics analysis
- Sales or field applications support experience is recommended
- Fluent in English
- A competitive compensation package.
- A flexible and friendly working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- Fantastic office locations in Switzerland, France, and USA.
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
Start: ASAP (or as agreed)
Contract type: CDI full-time (permanent contract)
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.