Media Relation Officer
- Assist the VP Corporate Marketing with all the tasks related to media relations
- Develop and manage relationships with national and regional press contacts to ensure the company impact
- Collaborate in writing and share communications to the media, including press releases, press kits, other
- Ensure the company protects and promotes its image in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner
- Actively collaborate with the media agencies
- Cultivate and enhance collaborative working relationships within the press
- Develop relationships with national and regional press contacts to ensure the company impact and momentum are promoted
- Plan and oversee press events
- Compose and edit company literature for internal and external use
- Monitor media coverage
- Social Media: creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through Twitter and Linked-in
- Write and share company’s updates and stories through a website's blog
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master degree equivalent (communications or journalism a plus)
- A degree in marketing (not essential but an advantage), with a first experience in an international company
- Team spirit
- Personable, with very good communication skills
- Strong administration and organizational skills
We are looking for someone that is confident, organized, proactive and enthusiastic - able to adapt to our continually evolving environment. You will need to be comfortable talking directly to prospects, clients and colleagues that have a wide range of technical knowledge, in an international environment. You will need to be fluent in English.
Starting: as soon as possible.
Location : Boston - USA
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.