- Assisting the VP marketing with marketing activities in the APAC market
- Elaboration of content (flyers, presentation, etc.), while ensuring the conformity for the Asia Pacific market (regulation and marketingguidelines)
- Managing events, including organisation, logistics, coordination, follow up, and attending several congresses per year
- Handling digital campaigns, emailing and social media
- Give marketing guidelines trainings to the employees
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's quality procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor in marketing, or Business Administration
- 2-5 years of experience in similar role
- Similar experience within an international environment
We are looking for someone who is confident, organised, proactive and multitasking - able to adapt to our continually evolving environment. You will need to be comfortable talking directly to prospects, clients and colleagues that have a wide range of technical knowledge, in an international environment.
Starting: as soon as possible.
Location: Melbourne, Australia