In our journey to impact on patients' lives, we are currently looking for a DevOps Manager to join the Technical Operations team in our offices in St Sulpice, Bidart or Bordeaux. Candidates should have extensive experience working with the cloud and designing CI/CD pipelines.
As a DevOps manager you will report directly to the Director of Systems and Operations and will lead the DevOps team with engineers based in Bidart, Bordeaux and Switzerland.
You will have to make sure they have the tools to perform their job, remove any potential blocking points and coordinate with the other teams on their devops needs. You will be responsible for improving the performance of the application and pipeline builds and help reducing the time for the testing of the code from both the IT and Data Science department.
You will also have to work with your team to improve the CI/CD pipelines and optimize the usage of the cloud infrastructure in Azure as well as migrate some of it to other platforms and explore the possibilities that these technologies offer.
You will make sure that our products are developed to be scalable, reliable, and fit-for-purpose. You will lead, mentor, and grow the devops team and will represent your team within the IT department.
Some travel between various SOPHiA offices sites will be required (up to 30%).
- MSc in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working with cloud infrastructure and/or CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with scripting language and design of complex systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good level of English. French will be a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud architecture, microservices, SaaS
- Young and closely interacting team in a casual working environment
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing company with worldwide reputation
- International and multicultural environment
- A stimulating technical environment (cloud computing, Big Data, CI, CD, ...);
- Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.);
- Flexible hours, home office opportunities, etc. ;
Starting date: ASAP (or to be decided)
Contract type : CDI full-time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.