We are looking for a Level I & II Support Specialist to be part of the service desk team. This involves prioritization, resolution and completion of escalated tickets of end user help requests (internal and customers).
- The main mission consists in delivering first and second level support to our customers and internal users
- Resolution of issues through service desk manager
- Ensure all issues are registered and followed until completion
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting
- Install, maintain and upgrade equipment and its associated infrastructure
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
- Create and Update Support documentations
- Create & Update FAQ (knowledge base)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role
- Experience in helpdesk operations, that includes Windows and Mac clients
- Perfect command of English, Spanish is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Rigorous, structured, flexible, stress resistant and autonomous
- Team spirit
- Atlasian JIRA & Confluence
- Mac OS (using command line, being able to read logs, find processes, create shell scripts, …)
- Windows (using command line, understanding Active Directory and network accounts and relationships to effectively support end-users, create batch scripts, …)
- Understand basic networking technologies (LAN/WAN and wireless)
- Knowledge and ability to remotely manage client systems
- Highly skilled in documenting written troubleshooting steps and instructions
- Knowledge in Java (is a plus)
- Knowledge of SQL (is a plus)
- MS Office (Windows and Mac) software
Starting: as soon as possible.
Location: Boston, USA
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.