We are looking for a smart and dynamic legal talent to join our legal team as Legal Counsel to support the rapid growth of our business. You will report to the General Counsel and support the business on a variety of medtech-related legal and commercial matters, including:
- Draft and review different types of commercial contracts;
- Ensure that agreements comply with the applicable laws and regulations;
- Negotiate agreements with third parties;
- Align agreements with external and internal guidelines, policies and procedures;
- Keep the company’s contract database up to date and managing the templates in the system;
- Provide legal support related to public tenders.
- Provide legal and project management support in M&A and Financial transactions and projects, corporate structuring, and other projects with legal implications;
- Research and general legal advice on healthcare laws and other legal inquiries such as data protection and privacy laws, IP/IT laws and competition law;
- Draft internal policies and procedures;
- Knowledge management: keep abreast of legal developments and provide awareness trainings if and when necessary;
- Follow the developments of laws and regulations in countries in which the company operates.
- Coordinate the company’s engagement with external law firms;
- Assist the General Counsel in day-to-day matters.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated lawyer to join the team in St-Sulpice (VD). If you like working in a fast-paced work environment where you can have a laugh with your colleagues, we’d be keen to hear from you.
- Bar admission and excellent academic credentials;
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualification professional legal experience;
- Experience in commercial and corporate legal issues, intellectual property law and privacy laws.
- Experience in healthcare regulatory affairs;
- Strong interest in Healthcare and/or technology;
- Experience in complex commercial transactions related to technology, including sales, SaaS, IP licensing;
- Ability to find creative solutions to challenges and new and simpler ways to get things done;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize workload and competing priorities;
- Attention to detail;
- Efficient, effective and well-organized;
- Business-minded and “can-do” attitude;
- Work effectively within all levels of the organization;
- Valid permit to work in Switzerland;
- Full proficiency in English, French desired.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location : Lausanne
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter in English.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.