Reporting into the Chief People Officer, the L&D Manager is responsible for creating and implementing Corporate learning strategies as well as Training and Development programs by designing e-learning & training courses, learning paths, workshops and more, enabling the organization and employees to constantly evolve and develop.
- Design, develop, and implement learning courses that support business objectives.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Consult with different departments to identify appropriate learning and education curriculum, document requirements and effectiveness.
- Create and maintain course content, manuals, or other training materials.
- Identify and propose training tools, or training delivery mechanisms, based on the material being taught and the audience being targeted.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure onboarding processes are effective and taking place for all new hires.
- Develop and deliver training sessions for new supervisors and managers.
- Work with CPO on creating special projects and leadership programs for talent development.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual L&D budget.
- As appropriate, identify and manage vendors and training providers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, teaching, human resources, or related field.
- +5 years’ experience working in a fast-paced, agile business in a L&D capacity.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with instructional design and content development.
- Experience of managing learning and training programs across multiple locations.
Location: St-Sulpice – Switzerland
Starting date: ASAP
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.